Documents / Applications
TO RENEW YOU MUST CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Before you create an account to renew your license:
- Print in advance your continuing education documents. Make sure your name is on those documents and completed between JUNE 1, 2016 THROUGH MAY 31, 2018. Most approved educational providers have a transcript listing all your continuing education instead of having to print individual documents. There is a 10MB limit for each uploaded file.
- SCAN THOSE DOCUMENTS INTO A PDF FILE and save to your computer, tablet, or phone.
- You will upload that saved pdf file into your renewal application.
THE ASRT DOES NOT SEND YOUR CONTINUING EDUCATION DOCUMENTS TO THIS BOARD.
YOUR LICENSE BIENNIUM IS NOT THE SAME AS YOUR ARRT/ASRT BIENNIUM.
- See instructions below, then proceed to the “License Renewal / On-line Portal.”
- You can only renew your license using this website and the only accepted methods of payment is a credit card or money order. When using a credit card a $3.00 administration fee will be added to all credit card payments at checkout. The administration fee does not go to the LSRTBE. Your license will automatically renew with an expiration date of May 31, 2020. If paying with a money order you will need to bring payment to the Board office. Once received, your license expiration date will be updated within three business days.
- This office will not take cash, personal checks, or credit card payments over the telephone.
ONLY THOSE LICENSES WITH A MAY 31, 2018 EXPIRATION DATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO RENEW USING THIS WEBSITE.
TO RENEW A LICENSE THAT IS INACTIVE OR EXPIRED CONTACT THE BOARD OFFICE.
All license renewals will be subject to on-going certification and continuing education audits. See License Auditing Policy under Other Documents.
Instructions for setup of renewal account, if no email address was provided:
If you DID NOT include an email address on a previous license renewal application follow the instructions below.
- Go to Portal Login
- Click “Register New Account” and follow instructions.
Instructions for setup of renewal account, if email address was provided:
If you included an email address on a previous license renewal application you can setup your account in our online portal. Follow the instructions below to create a password.
- Go to Portal Login
- Enter your email address listed on your previous renewal application
- If you forgot your password, click Forgot Password. You will receive an email with a temporary password. After logging-in you can update your password.
- Login into your account with your email address and temporary password