Welcome to LSRTBE.org
- Licenses with a May 31, 2019 expiration date must complete 24 continuing education hours between 6/1/2017 through 5/31/2019.
- Licenses with a May 31, 2020 expiration date must complete 24 continuing education hours between 6/1/2018 through 5/31/2020.
- Licenses with a May 31, 2021 expiration date must complete 24 continuing educations hours between 6/1/2019 through 5/31/2021.
THE LSRTBE OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED:
- Tuesday, December 24, 2019
- Wednesday, December 25, 2019
There are two ways to verify a license,
- Click the “Search License Database” link at the top of this page and follow instructions.
- Send a verification form from the requester to this office, there is a $25 fee to complete forms, have Money Order or Cashier’s Check made payable to LSRTBE. Mail form and payment to this office.
THIS OFFICE WILL NOT DO VERIFICATIONS OVER THE TELEPHONE.
LICENSES WITH A MAY 31, 2019 EXPIRATION DATE ARE NOW EXPIRED, YOU CAN STILL USE THIS WEBSITE TO RENEW LICENSES. LATE FEES APPLY ON AND AFTER JUNE 1, 2019.
TO RENEW ALL OTHER LICENSES, PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND LICENSE NUMBER AND EMAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Renewal applications for licenses that expire May 31, 2019 can be found under “Documents/Applications-Renew License.” A post card renewal notification will be mailed to your address on record in early March. Renewing a license can only be done using this website and a credit card or money order are the only accepted methods of payment. If payment with a credit card, a $3 administration fee will be charged. This fee does not go to the LSRTBE. THIS OFFICE WILL NOT ACCEPT CASH, PERSONAL CHECKS, OR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS OVER THE PHONE.
Renewal of license must be completed before May 31, 2019. THERE IS NO LONGER A PROBATION PERIOD. On May 31, 2019 your license will EXPIRE and it will be illegal for you to work as a Radiologic Technologist in Louisiana. A delinquency fee will be applied after May 31, 2019 in addition to the renewal fee. All fee and continuing education requirements are found in this website.
This website has been designed to be compatible for use on your tablet, smart phone, and PC.
CLICK THE LOUISIANA STATE SEAL AT ANYTIME IN THIS WEBSITE TO RETURN TO THE HOME PAGE.
Susan Hammonds-Guarisco, B.S.R.T.(R) Chairman, LSRT Member
Abbie Kemper-Martin, M.D. First Vice Chairman, LSMS Member
Greg L. Bradley, M.Ed.R.T. (R) Second Vice Chairman, LSRT Member
Thea C. Moran, M.D. Secretary-Treasurer, LSMS Member
Robert R. Newsome, M.D. LSMS Member
Naveed M. Awan LHA Member
Brett H. Bennett, M. Ed., R.T. (R) LSRT Member
Desiree Bell, R.T.(R) LHA Member
Kirk Soileau LHA Member
VACANT LSRT Member
VACANT Consumer Member, if interested contact the Louisiana Governor’s Office
|Katherine B. Muslow|
|Kenneth W. Jones, M.Ed., R.T.(R)
The Louisiana Medical Radiation Health and Safety Act of 1984, R.S.37:3200-3221, provides that, in order to safeguard life and health by preventing excessive and improper exposure to ionizing radiation, any person practicing or offering to practice as a Radiologic Technologist in Louisiana shall submit evidence that he or she is qualified to do so.